Living More Spiritfully — Every Day, In Every Way
A Vision For Big Love – In Your Life & In the World
- Personal – Intuitively Known vs. Externally Imposed
- Dynamic – Principled vs. Creedal
- Evolutionary – Cosmological vs. Theological
- Experiential – Natural & Mysterious vs. Supernatural
- Present Moment — The “Here & Now” vs. “Here-After”
- Coherent – Beliefs and Action Fully Aligned
- All-Inclusive – “Putting Our Whole-Selves In”
- Purposeful – Enacting Our Deepest Dreams
- Impactful – Making A Difference As Spiritual Activists
- Fulfilling — Living “TA-DA!“ Today – and Every Day
Living TA-DA Today!
Personal Spirituality — A person’s spiritual perspective which serves as a way of making sense of life and that provides a practical, meaningful, and relevant foundation for guiding day to day choices and activities; it is a viewpoint that integrates intuitive knowing, intellectual study, contemplation, and the mystery, awe, and wonder of actual experience.
14 Life Changing Words
To allow your Personal Spirituality to live fully in your day to day experience, it’s important to create your own “Credo” (what you believe) and then summarize it in a way that you can recite in “at gunpoint”. Big Love’s approach is to express a Credo in just a few words. “14 Life-Changing Words” is a teaching example — and perhaps one you might find useful in your life!
In The Flow of Life
There is a natural rhythm of life — a generalized flow we all follow. It’s been described as “The Human Life Cycle” (Erik Erikson); “The Ages of A Man’s Life” (Shakespeare); or “The Stages of Life” (the Hindu tradition). Most of us follow it unconsciously. Because our tasks by our age, it’s helpful to keep the flow in perspective — which is what we do in our “Crescendence” course.
Knowing our personal values — what has the deepest heart and meaning for us — provides an essential context for Inspired Living. Based on the best practices of life coaching and spiritual direction practices, Big Love’s course “Heartful Living” provides a tangible and helpful way for you to connect with what matters most to you — the basic things that inspire and motivate you.
Ways Big Love May Partner With You
[Click on a Blurb Title or Icon to Send an Inquiry]